Friday, February 24, 2017

About This Blog


Hi, if you're reading this it must mean that my first ever blog post has succeeded in grabbing your attention. Nice to meet you I'm Klarissa Burton and my whole life I've struggled with my weight and health once I got diagnosed with PCOS early last year my entire teenage life had changed. This meant no more pizza slices for breakfast, no more midnight snacking, and I had to workout more than dance class once a week and PE class every morning I knew I had to change.

Now I invite you on a diet journey with me. How it works is every month I try a popular diet fad to see if it will work for women with PCOS, most of the diets are ones that I have found on one of my late night Pinterest searches but you my fellow dieters and PCOS patients are more than welcome to submit diets I should try. Every first of the month I will write a post explaining the diet and workout plan I had been following, as well as before and after photos, and my monthly favorites (workout videos, recipes, inspirational quotes, equipment etc.). This process will start as of March first, 2017 and will not end until February 2018 thus making a full twelve months of this blog. Are you up for the challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment